After a break of three years due to COVID, the Freemasons Club were delighted to be able to hold their Summer Strawberry Event on the 9th July...
The Summer Fayre organised by Ely Freemasons in Watson’s Meadow last Saturday raised £2,300 for Cambridgeshire’s Festival 2023 in aid of the...
Hundreds of children with brain tumours and their families from around the country will continue to receive support thanks to a grant of £15,000...
Cambridge Freemasons continued their support of the local community by presenting a cheque for £600 to the Red Hen Project. The funds were raised at...
The Fenland Farmers Lodge have donated £650 to Facet, a local Charity based at Marwick Centre, March which provides training and day centre care...
Last week, John Sinclair and David Watson visited Branching Out, Littleport to see the impact of donations totalling £1,150 from Descensus Aquarum...
Children and young people with cancer will receive emotional and financial support thanks to Cambridgeshire Freemasons16 May 2022
L to R: Social worker Rich and Bradley Wilcox meet with Bill Dastur As many as 150 children and young people with cancer will receive help and...
The latest addition to the Province of Cambridgeshire is the United Services Lodge No 10010 which was Consecrated on the 14th April at the Sports...
It was five years in the making, but finally, after delays caused by Covid, the Province’s newest lodge, Fundamental No. 10002, was consecrated on...
- Cambridgeshire Freemasons contribute to £500,000 for Ukrainian refugees11 April 2022
- Celebration of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award donation at Freemasons Hall11 March 2022
- Freemasons’ Pantomime supporting the Arthur Rank Hospice Charity10 March 2022
- Ukrainian refugees to get shelter, food and warm clothing05 March 2022
- Freemasons' festive support for foodbanks03 March 2022
- Cambridgeshire Freemasons donate almost £5m to help UK overcome the pandemic23 February 2022
- Haiti earthquake survivors can rebuild their lives and access safe drinking water12 February 2022
- Philippines typhoon victims to receive essential supplies13 January 2022
- Cambridgeshire Freemasons Supporting Robotic Surgery Appeal10 January 2022
- A Christmas Gift for the Ferry Project16 December 2021
- An Extra Helping Of Festive Cheer Across Cambridgeshire15 December 2021
- A lucky Break for children in care in East Anglia thanks to Cambridgeshire Freemasons10 December 2021
- Newly arrived Afghans given essential supplies thanks to Cambridgeshire Freemasons’ grant to British Red Cross23 November 2021
- United Grand Lodge of England commits to carbon-reduction policy17 November 2021
- £200,000 grant from the Freemasons to National Domestic Abuse Helpline09 November 2021
- Wisbech Freemasons Help Local Charities28 October 2021
- Freemasons sign up to Armed Forces Covenant22 October 2021
- Cambridgeshire Freemasons Helping Trumpington Food Hub07 October 2021
- Cambridgeshire Freemasons play major role as comforting teddies for children in hospital reaches three million mark09 September 2021
- Freemasons supporting over a million people with mental health issues02 September 2021
- Support for older men with prostate cancer in Cambridgeshire thanks to Freemasons28 July 2021
- Families on brink of famine in South Sudan receive emergency support funded by Cambridgeshire Freemasons12 July 2021
- Cambridgeshire Freemasons Celebrate NHS Frontline Workers’ Day06 July 2021
- Freemasons take lead role in NHS Frontline Workers Day03 July 2021
- Thousands of disabled young people can take part in Duke of Edinburgh Awards thanks to Cambridge University Freemasons23 June 2021
- Cambridgeshire Freemasons Shoot for the Moon22 June 2021
- Cambridgeshire Freemasons to become strategic partner of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award10 June 2021
- Emergency food for Indian families during pandemic funded by Cambridgeshire Freemasons25 May 2021
- Cambridgeshire Freemasons “Auction of Promise” Helps Newmarket Scouts25 May 2021
- Freemasons' Donation Opens Doors for Cambridge Almshouse Residents20 May 2021
- Cambridgeshire Freemasons make a Big Splash in Wisbech16 May 2021
- Caring Together receives £35,000 from Cambridgeshire Freemasons12 May 2021
- Freemasons’ inaugural annual report showcases commitment to modernisation27 April 2021
- Cambridgeshire Freemasons to help raise funds for charities supported by Prince Philip15 April 2021
- Prince Philip: A True English Gentleman09 April 2021
- Cambridgesire Freemasons take role in NHS Frontline Workers Day01 April 2021
- Ely Freemasons’ donation raises the PULSE for Fenland cancer patients30 March 2021
- Cambridgeshire Freemasons Contribute to National Covid-19 Challenge25 March 2021
- Chris Godden Memorial Lecture 202113 March 2021
- The New Normal: Enjoy the first organ concert of the year from home10 March 2021
- Laptops 4 Learning: Cambridgeshire Freemasons continue to support the Digital Drive07 March 2021
For older articles please see our news archive.